Thursday, June 14, 2012

Liberty Belle is up and running - Now What?

Okay, success on getting Liberty Belle onto Kindle and print on Amazon. Since I chose the KDP, Kindle Select Option, I don't need to worry about getting on Nook or any other formats for now.
So, What do I do Now?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086WMFES
YEP, there are a lot of things I need to be doing and figuring out.


  • One - I am busy working on Book 2 - Golden Dreams - to get it ready for a Sept release.
  • I am an Amazon affiliate and need to figure that program out. 
  • Work on Author Bio
  • Set up Author page on Amazon
  • Figure out my pricing options for Kindle - I get 5 days free and need to find out which days are best. And when. Also how do I go about changing the price.
  • Of course there is the networking. FB, Twitter, Blogs. Reviews
Actually I think that is enough to do's for me for now.
I'll get back to you when I find out info.

Go Indies. Let's strive to put out the best books possible and help each other network.


No comments:

Post a Comment